Line svg

This Book Cost Me $294 Per Page…

Line svg

inspired by

Monday, March 25, 2024

Worth. 😆

In 1921, Napoleon Hill Wrote a little book called, The Magic Ladder To Success.

Today’s version of that book is several hundred pages… but the original version was only 34 pages… and I spent $10,000 on eBay to get a copy!

There are only 34 pages — so why did I spend $294 per page for this book?

1) Because I have bibliomania and Napoleon Hill is my favorite author 😆

And 2) Because I wanted to read the original version and share it with you!

In this book, he presents 16 “rungs” that lead to success — he calls it “The Magic Ladder To Success”...

And I thought it’d be fun to go through all 16 rungs this week with you.

Sound good?

Honestly, even if you master one or two of these rungs… it’ll get you closer to what you want to achieve.

You can get the PDF I created here.

And you can watch my full breakdown here (about 20 minutes).

So without further adieu, here are the first five rungs to success!

Rung #1 — Definite Aim

The first step is to know what you’re moving toward. Napoleon Hill says 5% of people have an actual aim… the other 95% are just followers. Be one of the 5%!

→ Write Down What You Want To Accomplish
→ Put it on Your Wall

Quote: “The man who has a DEFINITE AIM in mind, and a definite plan for attaining it, has already gone nine-tenths of the way toward success.”

Rung #2 — Self-Confidence
You will never accomplish anything more than what you believe you can accomplish. Most people are their own biggest bottleneck because they lack self-confidence.

→ Join a Mastermind
→ Get Therapy
→ Use Affirmations

Quote: “There is a mistaken idea floating around that a man should be paid for that which he knows. In reality a man is paid for that which he does with what he knows, or that which he can get others to do with it.”

Rung #3 — Initiative
It’s one thing to see a vision in your mind’s eye… it’s quite another to take initiative and actually pursue it! That’s why the fourth rung is initiative. If you going to succeed, you need to take action and stop waiting for the perfect moment.

→ Write Down Your First Steps
→ Take Action TODAY

Quote: “The first step essential in the development of initiative and leadership is that of forming the habit of prompt and firm decision. All successful people have a certain amount of decision. The man who wavers between two or more half-baked and more or less vague notions of what he wants to do generally ends by doing nothing.”

Rung #4 — Imagination
This is so important. Because when you’re doing something new… you’ll have to come up with new and creative solutions to problems you’ve never experienced. You need imagination.

→ Create a Vision Board
→ Think of Problems Creatively
→ Don’t Only Do What Other People Are Doing

Quote: “Imaginative forces of the human mind become active only when spurred on by the stimulation of well-defined motive!”

Rung #5 — Action
The beginning of any pursuit is the honeymoon phase. It’s when taking action is the easiest — because you’re excited But rung #5 is action… and it’s talking about action that lasts. Because you have to keep going when the going gets hard.

→ Stay Committed
→ Create Accountability For Yourself

Quote: “Study those whom you know to be failures (you’ll find them all around you) and observe that, without a single exception, they lack the firmness of decision, even in matters of the smallest importance. Such people usually “talk” a great deal, but they are very short on performance. “Deeds, not words” should be the motto of the man who intends to succeed in life, no matter what may be his calling, or what he has selected as his definite chief aim.”

Great stuff, right?

Keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow’s email where I’ll share rungs #6 - #9 with you — one of which is my absolute favorite (and probably the most impactful of all of them).

Talk soon!

- Russell Brunson

Secrets Of Success

"Test-Drive 'Secrets Of Success' For 30 Days Completely FREE, And Get This Gift, Just For Saying Maybe!"

"Test-Drive 'Secrets Of Success' For 30 Days Completely FREE, And Get This Gift, Just For Saying Maybe!"


Browse by Author:



Have you watched the mini-movie that started the "Secrets Of Success" movement yet? If not, take 17 minutes today to see what all of the buzz is about:

Secrets of Success
Secrets of Success

Secrets of Success © 2024 | All Rights Reserved |
 Terms  |  Income Disclaimer | Affiliates  |  Member Login